Answer Bank

Frequently Asked Questions


How do I donate my body to The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine?

All body donations for medical schools in Illinois go through the Anatomical Gift Association of Illinois. Anatomical Gift Association of Illinois 1540 S. Ashland Ave., Suite 104 Chicago, IL 60608 312-733-5283 You must fill out a form for the AGA and have two non-family members sign it. You should also indicate on the form that you would like your body to go to the Pritzker School of Medicine. While they cannot guarantee that it will go to Pritzker, this is the recommended procedure. May, 2013