With this free guide you’ll understand the differences between celiac disease, intolerances, and allergies; learn about the 300+ signs and symptoms associated with celiac disease, genetic and antibody blood testing, diagnosis, and required follow-up testing; and understand safe/unsafe ingredients, how to safely cook at home, and learn tips on dining out.
- Written by The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center and created by GlutenFree Passport
- Details medical considerations such as symptoms, testing, and diagnosis
- Provides gluten free food ideas, recipes, and expert dining/travel advice excerpted from Let’s Eat Out!
- Free eBook with 60,000+ downloads worldwide
- Dedicated to raising awareness, increasing diagnosis rates, and meeting the needs of people affected by celiac disease worldwide
- Download the full-color PDF
“Well written guide to living with celiac… perfect for the newly diagnosed… this helpful informal book is awesome.” — Jump Start eBook readers