Access helpful resources
In addition to improving celiac disease diagnosis rates and treatment, The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center is focused on increasing awareness, education, and research.
That’s why we provide links to other resources that complement our mission and serve people with celiac disease and their families.
Find a Doctor
To make an appointment with our celiac specialists please call:
Adults with Dr. Carol Semrad* or Sonia Kupfer: 773-702-6140
Children with Dr. Stefano Guandalini 773-702-6169
*Please note that beginning mid-August 2012, Dr. Semrad will also be seeing patients at our downtown location.
National Celiac Disease Organizations
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Celiac Sprue Association
- The Gluten Intolerance Group
- The North American Society for the Study of Celiac Disease
- National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
Books & Educational Materials
- Jump Start Your Gluten-Free Diet eBook
- Recognizing Celiac Disease
- For children: The Trouble That Jack Had
Chicago Restaurants (Spring Flours Gala Participants)
Answer Bank for You and Your Doctor