Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need a cure when I can simply eat a gluten-free diet?
A gluten-free diet is only a treatment for celiac disease. There are many reasons to find a cure:
- Fails to heal intestinal damage in more than half of cases
- Failure increases cancers and osteoporosis.
- Food labels are complicated.
- It’s difficult to eat totally gluten-free, 1/100th of slice of bread is toxic.
- Acute food poisoning can occur after gluten exposure.
- Gluten-free food is expensive.
- A “fear of food” remains.
- Processed gluten-free products are often high in fats and low in fiber.